Our Coronavirus (Covid-19) Response and Procedures
We are concerned for the safety of you, your family and our technicians.
We understand that you may have questions or concerns surrounding the COVID-19 virus and our service.
Following Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, we are taking a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of both our customers and our team members.
Prior to coming to work each day, we are asking our employees to take a personal health assessment, which includes questions such as:
Do ANY of the following currently apply to you?
- Fever (greater than 99.1°F)
- Respiratory symptoms, dry cough or shortness of breath, headache, muscle aches and pains, chills, sore throat or other unexplained severe illness accompanied by a fever.
- Possible contact (within 3 feet) of symptomatic individuals or someone who has come in contact with the virus.
If our employees answer yes to any of the above, they are being asked to self-quarantine for 14 days, and they cannot return to work until the risk has passed.
Likewise, we ask you to let us know if any of the above apply to you, and we can assess how we serve you, keeping in mind everyone’s safety and health.
We will be using the following “common sense” preventative measures over the next several weeks.
Our Technicians may:
- refrain from shaking hands with you
- maintain 6 or more feet away from you while talking
- ask for your help if touching/moving items in your house
Our Technicians will be:
- frequently washing / disinfecting hands
- using new, clean shoe coverings in each home
- carrying, and using disinfecting wipes
We thank you for your business and appreciate your flexibility as we navigate the unprecedented time while keeping you and our employees safe and healthy.